View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Stargazer*
Master Fan

Alright funny story!!! So I got a new laptop this Christmas, (YAY) and I immediately started playinf my Sims game and of course I make Sam and Dean. Like, who wouldnt? Anyhoo, I made them and they were awesome and dear Sammy goes to look out the telescope cause he is smart and awesome. Then, EFFING ALIENS COME AND KIDNAP DEAR SAMMY!!! Of course I am freaking out cause this has never happened to me before, though it did cause me a bit of joy when Dean runs out freaking out. (See? They are the same even in Sims world.) Then after a couple of minutes Sammy comes back and he seems okay so I am alright again. But then....Sam starts throwing up. And a belly shows...THOSE EFFING ALIENS GOT SAM PREGNANT!!! So now I have Sam walking around with a pregnant belly and Dean starts rubbing it and it was all weird and I couldn't stop laughing. So now currently Sam and Dean have a family with a green kid who I called Jesse for the obvious weird kid correlation. Oh, SIMS!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©