View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Eve_
Master Fan

Quote:
She was supportive of him when he was going all dark batting her ring last season
I can't believe people actually think she was being supportive back then. She clearly was not.
If it wasn't for the Chief telling her there was a ring, she wouldn't even have gone to see him in the first place! She was telling people that she was gonna leave him alone, give him some space. And she was telling Cristina that she didn't know if they were still together! She was giving up on them already!
That is not being supportive!

And when she decided to come back, it was because of Izzie Again, putting her friends before her boyfriend. And when he told her "I love you", what did she say?! "I know" WTF was that!
I get that she was mad at him for yelling at her before, but she knows what it's like to be in a dark place and she knows how much Derek needed to hear from her that she still loved him. So would it have been too much for her to say "I love you" back?

And then when he decided to come back home and proposed to her at the table, she flat out said "no"! Again, I understand that it wasn't the right time, it clearly wasn't. But that was another ego blow for Derek.

Paddy