Eve_
Master Fan

^ Of course cheek.

You people freak out easily!!

---------------

Don't think this has been posted yet:

From Matt Mitovich:

Quote:
Now that ‘Grey’s Anatomy’s’ Ellen Pompeo is back from maternity leave, are we going to see more Meredith and Derek interaction? – Lori

Yes, though perhaps not as much as Derek would like. See, he’s still grappling with all this upheaval at Seattle Grace, but because of Mer’s ties to the Chief, McDreamy will need to bend someone else’s ear. “Derek feels like he’s kind of in a vacuum, and he needs another set of eyes on the problem,” Kevin McKidd told me. Said eyes belong to a certain redheaded war vet. Previewing the gents’ bonding experience, McKidd says, “Sometimes you need an outside view to determine if you’re on the right track or not, and Owen provides Derek that service in a way.”

I think it's sad that Derek will need Owen's help to figure it out.
If Mer would just stop being so selfish! He's already having a hard time as it is with the merger and the Chief going behind his back. And now Mer has to pick the Chief's side, ugh!
And when Der wanted to invite him to their wedding, Mer didn't want him there And Der did what Mer wanted, he didn't invite his mentor and friend.

I hate this whole thing. I wish Mer would be supportive of Der for once!
But I'm glad Owen will be there for him Actually, judging from the Der-centric episode, all the attendings are on his side. I loved that.

Paddy