View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 AM
living destiny
Fan Forum Star

Your gna stop by more right

Updated title list:
Because "You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it."
Because "At least I could be with him again before I died. That was better than a long life."
Because "If I was in hell, you wouldn’t be with me." -Bella
Because "I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist."
Because "After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?"
Because "as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!"
Because "When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
Because "What I want and need is to be with you, and I know I’ll never be strong enough to leave again."
Because "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night."
Because "You shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty."
Because "It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you."
Because "I don’t trust myself to be… enough. To deserve you. There’s nothing about me that could hold you."
Because "Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that."
Because "Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time."
Because "Well, I’m nearly a hundred and ten. It’s time I settled down."
Because "With Edward back in place, it was almost as if the last eight months were just a disturbing nightmare."
Because "I don’t make the same mistake twice. I’m here until she orders me away."
Because "Edward was here, with his arms around me. I could face anything as long as that was true."
Because these two weren't perfect...but they were perfect for each other
Because after 4 books they've made it. Bella Swan became Bella Cullen.
Because no one has every loved anyone as much as Bella loves her husband.
Because 1 day seems like nothing when i get to spend forever with you.
Because I'd give up anything to be just like you; i'll give you my soul; i love you.
Because You don't know how long i've waited to be able to call you my wife; Bella Cullen.
Because there's just no life without you.
Because there's no one i rather spend my forever with than with you.
Because now that we're married we can get it on.
Because If I don't end up with you than there is no reason for my existence at all.
Because I've been dead for hundreds of years, but when i'm with you i feel alive.
Because I used to dream of being with you and now that i'm with you I have no need for dreams.
Because I don't care if i never see my family again, your the only one who matters, your my family.
Because they can see past each other's flaws.
Because Edward only sees Bella, and Bella only sees Edward.
Because without Edward she was a broken soul.
Because "The pain is my only reminder that he was real."
Because "it doesn't make sense..for you to love me."
Because "You won't stay with me any other way."
Because "Eyes, look your last.Arms, take your last embrace. And lips..O you the doors of breath. Seal with a righteous kiss."
Because "He thinks your dead. He wants to die too."