View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Anck-Su-Namum
Master Fan

Thanks Caroline! I wish that stupid logo wasn't in front of the screen! I would use the clip for my new music video I'm working on.

... Bella, back when the Harry Potter movies were barely in theatres, I signed up to a Chris Rankin board. He himself was on there all the time and no one thought anything of it because he wasn't really known yet. Eventually we started IMing each other all the time and discovered our love of writing! He told me about a story he in mind for a long time and that he really wanted to make it into a movie but didn't know where to begin. He asked me to co-write it with him! We started making plans and everything but then BAM! the movies came out and he got big fast, was also very busy. He eventually left his IM account because so many people kept hassling him for info on Dan or Emma or Rupert. I was able to make contact with him a few times after that but he became so busy, our conversations eventually fizzled away.

It was good times while it lasted though. lol.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'