View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Juli236
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I didn't like this episode much at all! I know most P/J fans do, but to me, they didn't seem the same together as in seasons 3 and 4. You could tell, as far as i'm concerned that Joey couldn't feel it in the same way as she used to. Don't you agree. For me, this episode, and in fact all of seasons 5 and 6 to be honest, kinda spoiled the finale. It made the P/J reunion less realistic. If it didn't work then, why would it at a later point? I'm not saying I didn't want a P/J reunion at all . . .I desperately did. I just think it should have been left until the very end entirely. What do you all think?
I totally understand what you are saying. I liked this episode a lot, but it´s true that PJ were not as great in season 6 as they were in season 3/4. Pacey changed too much, and I´m not saying it in a good way. And Joey was so in love with Eddie a few episodes before this one, that it kind of seems a litle forced their reunion... But I totally loved the season final, I thougth I was watching the same PJ I felt in love a few years earlier... Well, I hated season 5 and 6, that´s probabluy why I couldn´t enjoy PJ as much as I used to do...