View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 12:58 AM
stingray22
Part-Time Fan

A friend of mine and I travelled to Hollywood to see a talkback with stars of the O.C. sponsored by Backstage West. It was a pretty mellow event held in some random building on sunset. Anyways, Josh Schwartz, Rachel Bilson, Adam Brody and Melinda Clarke were in attendance. They just answered questions about season 1 and gave struggling actors advice and stuff. Josh kind of dominated the discussion.

Afterwards we got a chance to say hi and my friend talked to adam for a little bit about growing up in San Diego since thats where we are from. I talked to Melinda a little bit and Rachel left pretty quick after the interview was over. All in all i wasnt that thrilled, at the time, cuz i wasnt much of a fan of the show. I was just going as an actor looking for some tips.

But my new college friends have forced me to start watching this season, so it is exhilirating to tell them about my experience.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world", "Are you on the list?" Heroes - Mondays at 9pm on NBC!!!
stingray22 is offline   Reply With Quote