View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

hmm I dont think the point is in who left who, seriously. the point is that when you are togegther.. you stay together through the good AND the bad.

They got together because Violet was horny, and continued to sleep with each other, and in the same time Violet slept with another men. then she got pregnant and all the who is the daddy drama began in which she didnt care much about who she hurt and how it was making the guys feel.

then after that.. Pete opened up to her and told her about his feelings... Violet didnt want it.. and only when pete started to go out and she saw that.. she got jealous and suddenly wanted him for her own.

then they had a few cute scenes in the season 2 finale and then boom.

he left her.. she left him, what does it matter really? if they were teh good couple and parents you want them to be and are shipping.. they should have stayed together and faced t ragedy together. pete should have helped her through the thing with katie and lucas, and Violet should let him help her. (yes I know she is sick and cant control who and what she lets into her life but still, if she can sleep with another guy,.. she can also say yes to the men she supposedly loves)

they didnt do either of that

I really dont mean to offend anyone and I know what it is like to ship a certain couple and just ... WANT them together so badly. I just say Brucas in one three hill.. but gosh.. sometimes you just have to let it go and say at least that for now.. they are better of without each other, and honestly.. even if they would make a clean cut... I would still dont like them together because Violet wasnt even SORRY for what she did. if seh would have at least showed remorse.. if she would have at least showed that she still cared A LITTLE bit about going back together.. then I would gladly say "yes.. you guys have been right.. adn those two belong together" I dont ship either of those with someone else at the moment so I could do that.. I just .. cant see it. Violet is messed up and i cant stand her and her behavour.. and also pete .. as good intentions as he had.. wasnt with her through it all.. so... yeah..

end of rant

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign