View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 PM
smeagolkitten
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I also want them still together. First of all they have a son together and I think they at least owe their kid to maybe make a clean cut and start again..
The kid should not be the only reasons. I have a close friend who at the age of nine was happy when her parents finally decided to split. If the kid had been the only reason, then I'd say it's a better idea for them to be friends and work together on raising Lucas, but I don't believe Lucas to be the only reason. I believe that they do love each other, and that, for me, is reason enough to work on finding their way back together.

Quote:
On the other hand.. I don't think Violet cheated on him, because they definitely weren't together anymore. I mean Pete went to go "hunting girls". In the end he left the woman to Shelodn, but still he went, so he couldn't beleive they were still together..
One of the things I didn't mention, but I wholeheartedly agree there. Pete went out to meet women, and even though he did realize that he still loves Violet that does mean that at some point he didn't consider them together. And as I pointed out above, Violet was left by him twice, first at home, then at the office, so in her mind, they couldn't have been together either.

Quote:
And I think it's totally right, that the captain just saw her as a woman. And that helped her a lot. The others only saw her as a victim. and the handled her like porcelain. and maybe Violet can tell Pete this. and I don't think they as a couple can be possible soon, but maybe at he end of the season or nect one.
First I think they should become friends again and specially they should talk.
ITA here. They need to talk things out, and I think that they can work through it. Gain perspective on the other's situation, rekindle their friendship and find their way back to one another romanticly as well.