View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Holly Gilmore
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Sugz did you really think they gave Andie good stuff?
(I'm not Sugz, but...) Aside from the hair style in S3, I don't think it was bad at all. They focused so much on her mental health in S2 and I think that in S3 they wanted to focus more on her rebuilding her life. Stumbling a bit, but ultimately pulling through and becoming stronger.

I loved her friendship with Pacey from the end of S3 onwards. Even though she still loved him and was heartbroken when she found out about P/J, she relaized that he wasn't in love with her anymore and she could either be bitter and possibly lose him altogether or she could deal with it and move on. And she decided that having him as a friend was better than nothing. I just loved how they were there for each other in episodes like "The Anti-Prom", "You Had Me At Goodbye" and "The Graduate".

As for episode 4.03, I really liked it. I know it was basically and over-dramatic and pretty unrealistic episode, but it was a 'fun' ride.

I was glad that Joey kinda stood up to Dawson in the beginning. She had been so worried about offending him or hurting him when it came to the whole triangle situation, but she was prepared to stand up for her opinion and for Pacey. She was honest with Dawson and I was glad about that.

I liked the Pacey/Jen interaction through out the episode, also. Jen is great.

JEN: Pacey, the boats gonna capsize!
PACEY: She's not gonna capsize, alright?
JEN: Really?! Then why am I flat on my ass?!

One of my favorite lines in the episode. Along with Joey's "thinking for two" line and Grams' "shrivelled old butt" line.

Andie telling off Mrs. Valentine was great. That woman needed a good bitch slap.

Joey calling out to Pacey and then they just lock eyes and he knows he can't leave her...

But I hate that last shot of True Love as it drifts away. That torch light flowing over it as it goes, and Pacey is just devastated... it's so sad.
Holly Gilmore is offline   Reply With Quote