View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

I think her illness excused some of her actions, yes. thats why I understood it that she gave Lucas to Pete, that was a good decision in my opinion

but the point is that Pete still thought they were together when eh talked to the captain and Violet didnt even think of it. Yes she has PTSD (although did they ever officially mention that on teh show, I mean its logical that she has it but did they mention it). I know that.. but I dont think that she cant make a decision who she sleeps with. and seh slept with a total.. well almost a total stranger while the father of their child still thought that they had something. she didnt even think of Pete.

I excused a lot of her actions because of what she has been through, but not this. And I think with that action she hurt Pete so much that I personally think that he deserves someone better.. someone who cares about him.

the real bad thing is .. that from the talk with Addison, it looked like she didnt even want Pete to know about her sleeping wiht the captain, so.. she hurt pete by cheating on him.. and not being "man" enough to actually tell him. she didnt even want him to know.

Ash - I liked that too. it was time that he told her off, she needed to know that she hurt him with that because I am not sure if she really cared for that.. at least she didnt seem like it. You know fully well that I gave up on an Addison and Pete pairing so I dont have someone to ship PEte wiht and honestly I just want him happy.. so whoever does that ... its fine for me. I just dont want him wiht someone who hurts him, ill or not.. and like I said.. her illness can excuse some things.. but not all of them

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign