View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Violet-Shadow
Total Fan

I know. I could talk about Community all the time! Especially Jeff/Annie. They have stolen my heart.

You can't delete your post but you can edit one and just put "dp" it to indicate a mistake double post. I accidentally do it all the time.

ETA: Posted this at the Community thread but wanted to post it here, since this is the J/A thread.

I come with recs!

Jeff/Annie vids: YouTube - Annie/Jeff~ Chasing Pavements ; ; ; ; YouTube - Jeff and Annie | You and Me ; ; ; ; YouTube - Love You Madly [Community -Jeff/Annie]
(There are more but I just wanted to share a sampling...if anyone's interested, I can post the others I've found...)

My favorite J/A fic: Annie's Fan Fiction Chapter 1: Questionable Content, a Community fanfic - FanFiction.Net

And I'm shamelessly self-promoting my own fics, Question of Want, a Community fanfic - FanFiction.Net ; ; ; ; Different Dreams, a Community fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Also, wanted to share this: TV Couples We Love - Photo Gallery - E! Online Britta/Jeff as TV Couple to Love but with mostly pro Jeff/Annie comments! for Team Jannie!

Last edited by Violet-Shadow; 11-30-2009 at 08:17 PM