View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 11:59 AM
CarterT
Fan Forum Hero

The bad boy and the bad girl, falling slowly like never before, and they don’t believe that anybody
feels the same way as they do now. They like to play the games, even if the games turn out to play
them. He dies each time she walks away, and his love for her is everything, he found his heart when
she found him,because maybe she’ll be the one that saves him. Being together is never easy for these
two, and those three words aren’t able to come out from his mouth. Love is sometimes blind but if
he shouldn’t love her or tell her that, but still feel those butterflies, so, tell us what’s the sense in that?

8 Letters. 3 Words is all it takes for him, to get her.
All they share is one love, t o g e t h e r.

my heart beat beats me senselessly
Why's everything got to be so intense
with me? I'm trying to handle all this
unpredictability, in all probability

the arts

;elexi

the icons

;eve - more here

;laura - more here

our soundtrack;

because our ship kicks ass;
Competition was fierce but in the end, Blair and Chuck conquered all to take out our coveted #1 position, leaping up from their #5 debut last year. And really is it any surprise that these two are #1? Gossip Girl is the latest IT thing so is this duo. They began as confidantes and scheming partners. She was dating his best friend and they ran in the same social circles. Yet somewhere along the sniping and bantering, the feisty pair realized that there was something there between them. He tried to fight his feelings, while she pretended that she didn’t care. But in the end you just can’t fight passion, chemistry, and of course love. They might not be together right now, but everyone know that these guys are endgame and the chase and bickering is all part of the game. Besides they are Chuck and Blair – they can do what they like.
CHUCK& BLAIR ARE NO.1 IN POTRAIT MAGAZINE 2009 BEST COUPLE

The 2008 television run would not have been the same without these six other great moments that almost made it into our year-end list: and Blair finally telling Chuck she loves him on "Gossip Girl."
HONORABLE MENTION IN YAHOO TV’S BIGGEST MOMENTS OF 2008
Honestly, it wasn't even close. Mr. Chuck Bass and the Upper East Side's Queen B are clearly tops when it comes to heating up your screen with their particular love-hate relationship. They ended up with more than half the vote, blowing all the other competitors out of the water. The only people who could even come close were House and Cuddy of House, who ranked second, and Cristina and Owen of Grey's Anatomy, just behind them in third.
HOTTEST ROMANTIC TENSION OF 2008

The two secret ingredients for a sizzling kiss are a broken heart and a repressed desire -- which are exactly what paved the way for Blair and Chuck to enact Gossip Girl's hottest lip action. After a big fight with Nate, Blair took the stage in Chuck's newly opened burlesque club for a striptease number, which of course stimulated Bass's libido (and produced one of his most adorable smiles ever). All it took was alone time at the backseat of a limo for these two to lock lips. And as we all know... it did not stop there.
MOST MEMORABLE GOSSIP GIRL KISSES

the manifests;
the archive;
epic celebrations;
025. Because we know this is the beginning of something special.
050. Celebrating 50 threads of nose grazes and butterflies.
100. A hundred threads of scheming, limo rides, and butterflies!
200. Celebrating 200 threads of learning to love and be loved in return.
300. 300 threads of realising everything's nothing without you
400. 400 threads of waiting for you to come back to me!
500. 500 threads. 3 words. 2 souls. 1 heart.
600. 600 threads of you and I building our forever.
700. Celebrating 700 threads of finally understanding you're the one right thing in my life.
800. celebrating 800 threads of begging to be let go, but holding on tighter instead.
900. So what have we been doing for 900 threads? Oh you know, just hanging in there.
1000. 1000 threads later and we are all still standing for hope & glory, fighting for their love story.

666: Devil & the Queen. #666: Because the Devil can Ravish HIS Queen Anytime!
JUST DO IT. Thread #1. Thread #2. Thread #3. Thread #4.
Christmas. CELEBRATION! C/B this year have been: naughty, nice and epic.
Valentine's. Because whatever words I say,or how far away, I will always love you.
April Fools Day. Thread #1. Thread #2. Thread #3. Thread #4.
Halloween:Chuck and Blair Halloween Style

the wishlists;

future titles;
Because she loves him.
Because we get title fodder every episode!
Because Blair is Chuck's family and his home,
Chuck will find everything he wants and needs in Blair.
Because Greenpeace is cheering for C/B.
Because you're my Sunday, make my Monday come alive...you're my star.
Because I don't quite know how to say how I feel.
Because I think of you whenever life gets me down.
Because if they just 'got together', it wouldn't be worth it.
"And so the womanizer fell in love, for real."
Because bring on the CB hotness already!
Because hell is so close and heaven's out of reach
B/C "if ever there was a scene that proved that Chuck and Blair belong together"
Because we love happy Chuck in love with happy Blair.
We waited, we screamed, we cried...CB have proven...it was totally worth it.
Because "I wanna hear what you have to say about me, hear if you're gonna live without me."
B/c she already bought her bidding paddle.
B/c CB like it kinky.
Because he thinks she's amazing.
b/c she'll do anything to make him believe in himself.
Because she has a keycard.
Because somehow two wrongs make one twisted right.
b/c he can do it because she believes in him.
b/c he called her his girlfriend.

thinking of you titles;
Because you said move on, where do I go? I guess second best is all I will ever know.
Because when I’m with him I’m thinking you, I’m thinking of what you would do.
Because what if you were the one who I was spending the night with?
Because I wish that I was looking into your eyes.
Because how do I get better once I’ve had the best?
Because you said there’s tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test.
Because you’re the best and yes, I do regret, how I could let myself let you go.
Because now, now the lesson’s learned, I touched it, and, I was burned.

perfect moment;

NateyWatey, Sispy, Chala, Po! NJBC!TUBBIES will eff you up!
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.