View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm extremely confused about how many people seem to have dropped the ball in this episode. It seems to me when you have the FBI and all of its resources at your disposal you should be able to protect an individual much better than they did Haley. They knew where she was and they knew what was happening.
That felt a bit off for me too but I guess they needed to bend the rules for the storyline of Haley's death. I was surprised there wasn't a better protection for her and Jack, I mean what can one man do? And I would have thought that after she has thrown her cell phone away, a team would check on her, try to find her. I can't believe they wouldn't track her moves, especially that it was the family of a FBI member. As for calling law enforcement, I don't think they would arrive there on time but it was weird that the team, knowing where Foyet is going, wouldn't call for back up, for other units. It felt a bit odd but I let that one slip because the scenes we got where amazing. Thomas broke my heart with his acting.

Quote:
One last thing, maybe it's me, but I didn't buy Agent Strauss' sympathy for Hotch tonight. She's been on a crusade to ruin Hotch and the team since the introduction of her character. I think she got exactly what she wanted in this episode and she was just trying to act human because others were in the room.
I don't think it was fake, I think she was sincere. She may have come across as harsh during the interviews with the other members but she neede to find out the truth, to know whether Hotch was still capable of doing his job, since he let his emotions take control. And in the end all the people left and she was still sincere. She is rather cold but this was a different situation, it wasn't like before.

Quote:
my Andie love made it impossible for me to dislike her
Same here. Oh Andie.

And I don't blame Haley for her behaviour, I think it was actually natural and believable. She got a terrible message about the love of her life, she wasn't thinking straight and why should she question a phone call from Sam's phone?

Quote:
But I'm SO glad they had her tell him that he didn't sign up for it either! She knew! I wish there was an ILY there, though. But I guess that'd be too cliche.
I loved all the things she told him in that scene. And they might have not actually said ILY but it was there, it was clear that they still loved each other. Hotch will never get over this.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 11-27-2009 at 07:58 AM
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote