View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Michelle
Master Fan

Hey Guys...just thought I would drop by and lend my thoughts on last nights epi. I wasn't that crazy about it. I can't put my finger on it..but I just felt it was missing something. Ahh yes...it didn't have a coffee shop scene!! It's like they are starting to show the girls breaking off into their own lives slowly but surely and I'm not so sure I'm crazy about that, we will see in the next episode.

Carrie and Alex.. ::looks for the yawn smilie:: [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I am so not feeling this guy..I thought the make out scenes felt forced, not to mention I can't understand half of the lines he says. Lord..I already miss nights out on the town having Cosmos and the eternal love affair with her Marlboro Lights and shoes, hell I even miss Big (and I'm not Big's biggest fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) after last nights epi. But the part where Carrie was trying on the shoes at Barneys had me cracking up.

Sam/Richard/Jarrot.. Richard is a prick..always was. His voice is like fingernails down a chalk board, to me. I was a little freaked out though when Sam started crying, that was not like her at all. Its almost like we are seeing a different person.

Miranda/Steve/and what's his face.. The guy that lives upstairs so needs to grow up! And that crap he did on the stairs was...well dumb. But, I do really love Miranda and Steve together!! And the stuff about Miranda saying the other guy was still in love with her was craking me up.

Char...what can I say I hope she gets her baby in the end or at least ends up pregnant.

The End..I'm with Nikki on the ending..I don't really think Carrie has to end up with anyone. She's got her friends...she's got her city...she's got her shoes..what more does a girl need?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would like to see Char end up pregnant. And Sam I think she's another eternal single gal...or will always be to me. And last but not least, Miranda and Steve..I just love love love Steve and I hope they let the show end with these two together.

But I do think the ending should be about the girls..not about who they are or are not with. I think it should be all about the friendships and about how close they are...aww I gotta shut up I'm getting misty eyed and I can talk about this show all day!!

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]Michelle

SATC