View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 11:12 PM
¤}{îÖ¤
Ultimate Fan

Jannelle:: ITA with you.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen Let there be light (the ep pics up 3 weeks after Brady's 1st [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

Carrie/Alek? [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Miranda is right, he's too old for her. I can see the attraction/chemistry but i don't see it working in the long run. i really hope she doesn't "end up" with him. also, i hated the fact that he invited her to breakfast fully knowing he was going to have all those people there. save that for the 2nd time you have sex! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Miranda/Steve/Robert? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was so funny how Miranda was all upset about Robert being dying of love for her. I'm totally happy Steve is moving in, they're made for each other, you can see the love in their eyes. (Esp. after watching "Miranda's mom died" ep last friday -never seen it before- and her realizing Steve was there). stud fee!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] steve's face after the "deep" comment! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Smith/Samantha/Richard? when i read the previews that said that samantha hooks up with an old flame i inmediately thought richard, who else? so i wasn't all that surprise to see his name in the invitation. but it was totally sweet that Smith waited for her after she broke up with him/went upstairs with richard. i couldn't believe she actually broke down in public, but at least she let him in... Is it too bad to want Sam with Smith? i don't think it is. Look at Demi Moore. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Charlotte? was she even in the ep? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||