View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 11:44 AM
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+
Absolute Fan

I actually loved the whole return to Season One scenario. Season One is better then Season Two, so I didn't mind a return to it.

Seth and Summer - I still love them, but I agree Summer did cross the line in my book by asking him to give up something he loves. Yeah he had an emotional breakdown, but if it weren't for that emotional breakdown, then Summer wouldn't have opened her eyes to the fact that Seth was still insanely hooked on her. I actually loved his meltdown during that episode.

Trey - Awwww, he is the older version of Ryan and I love it. I love the badboyness, but I wished he wouldn't have stolen the egg, but hey Ryan wasn't perfect trying to fit into the Newport scene at first either and he wasn't given up on so easy. Ryan made mistakes, plenty of them, so he should know how hard it is to fit in with the rich and stuckup when your not. I don't think he needs to give up so easy. Trey just needs to learn that it's OK to take a helping hand. I like him.

Ryan and Marrisa - I think Marrisa is much more stable when she is with Ryan. I love how she helped Trey out. I wouldn't even mind a Trey/Marrisa hook-up at some point, think of the drama then... I thought it was cute to relive that Ryan and Marrisa scene, where he puts his jacket on her.

Sandy and Kirsten - I love Sandy bossing everyone around, that was kinda cute and my boyfriend totally guessed when Kirsten asked where Marrisa got that Teaset from, that it was her mom's. He claims that he isn't a huge fan, but he is

So overall, it was a pretty good ep, but OMG next week's looks better. I miss the old O.C. parties and Seth gettting picked on and isn't it Trey that comes to his rescue? Last but not least, poor JuJu has went Ape ***** it looks like. Anyways, next weeks looks great
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote