View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Andrea D
Passionate Fan

I liked it. It was a fun episode.

All the Risky Business stuff was cute and meant to be laughable...oh and guess what? I laughed.

I actually thought about the whole Summer treating Seth differently in this episode, and I can buy it. I mean, she saw the guy she loves breakdown at their comic book meeting and baiscally scaring her. Now she probably doesn't want to have to work with her boyfriend and her ex again. It's reversed. She's probably scared at what will happen if they start working together again, especially her new relationship with Seth. Plus she can't back out because she's like the main attraction to the comic (her comic book character, that is). And I loved how Seth grew up a bit and backed out of the decision because he knew Summer wouldn't like it. But thanks to Zach he pressured him into it, ugh. I'm really hoping it will all work out though.

Quote:
Ryan staring at the picture of the egg ... did he get dumber? I thought he was working on his school work ... did he stop doing that, now?
What are you talking about? He was putting two and two together. That makes him dumb?

Quote:
And what happened to her booze problem? Did that just go away, also?
I think, IMO, Marissa only drinks to escape from her problems. I'm sure once some kind of s**t goes down in her life she'll be back. Also, even though Marissa had a bit too much screen time, she was selfless...that's a plus. You guys have to realize that you can't get everything you want in one episode...you gotta let is span out a bit.

Trey is hott. Bedhead!Trey. "What's....a.....noopsie?" Exactly.

I like the parallels with Ryan and Trey. It's cute.

Shirtless!Ryan.

Hee! Loved Sandy! I'm so glad he's back to being himself.

Yay! For the Noopsies. I wonder if they heard about the whole Newport Living showcase video? Heh. You think they would seeing as how the magazine is saving their ass from being broke.

God, Lady Heather-Free yet again. Hate!

Thought Kirsten and her tea set thing about her mom was nice and sweet. Aw.

Overall, fun episode. Next week looks awesome, Seth being an outcast again. Aw. Party! Yeah. Lady Heather a murderer? No, it can't be. I love her.

Last edited by Andrea D; 04-08-2005 at 10:10 PM
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote