View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 11:15 PM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

Bad episode.

- Trey needs to go ... he's useless.
- This whole "back to season one" theme is being done too soon. This could have been handled in like 2 years, I don't see the need for this now. It just makes me think they are running out of ideas. I can only imagine what season 3 will be like.
- Summer pinky swearing Cohen that if the comic book causes friction she'll break up with him - I'm sorry ... I knew she was a bitch ... but, why is he back with her? I actually liked Zach in this episode more than Summer. She needs to chill out. Have some alcohol and relax!
- Trey being the "nice" brother ... puh...lease! I guess Juvie didn't change him. You'd think it would.
- All the throwbacks to the Pilot. Give me something new to watch ... or shall I just pop in S1 to see that exact scene done the right way.
- Carter/Kirsten: Can we speed this up, please? I cannot stand things happening so slowly now. Last year they'd have a party, but like 5-6 things would be going on at the same time. Now, it's like ... 1 dilemma. It's total BS.
- Sandy pestering the Noopsies, that was funny. Reminds me of S1 where he took a piece of Julie's muffin.
- The whole"obtaining the egg" storyline was beyond stupid. Beyond. But, Seth dropping the keys was funny.
- Seth & Zach with the baseball cards ...
- Ryan staring at the picture of the egg ... did he get dumber? I thought he was working on his school work ... did he stop doing that, now?
- Marissa/Summer being the "assistants", the slow motion, the cuts from the auction to R/S ... it was all lame!
- Ryan/Marissa: I was rooting for these two to get back together, but it looks like were being strung along yet again. And what happened to her booze problem? Did that just go away, also?

While there were some choice moments, the episode was really bad. I'm losing hope in this show. I feel like it's turning into something else ... and attempting to recreate S1 moments, it's lacking originality.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote