View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:50 PM
cmba310
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchipcooky (View Post)
There was something about the "feel" of this episode that was just off for me. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm off, lol.
It was not just you. The flow wasn't good at all and a lot of the performances were lacking.
Quote:
Do married people really kiss on the forehead as much as Nathan/Haley do? Seriously if he does that one more time I'm gonna slap someone. Kiss your wife on the lips Nathan!!!
So frustrating, isn't it, Tammy? I'm almost to the point where I'd rather he didn't kiss her at all than see another forehead kiss. Those kisses have their time and place, but last night's episode was not the appropriate time. And don't even get me started on that final scene and yet another interruption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Man, what a difference this season makes! Normally, by this time, we’d be into a second thread, but here we are and we haven’t even gone past the first page. Oh well.
Jerry, The reason there were pages of episode discussion posts in previous seasons was because all episode discussions turned into sniping sessions between certain character and/or couple fanbases. If you look back at the episode discussion threads from those seasons, you'll see that for every 1 real episode review, you had 50 posts with fanbases going after each other.

What's great about this season is that, even when there aren't a large number of posts, nearly every post is an actual review of the episode, not the fans going after each other. I find it very refreshing that for the first time in 7 years, I can come into this thread and read other people's opinions without getting caught in crossfire and I like the fact that even when we disagree about an episode, we're all, for the most part, respecting each other's opinion. If it took Lucas and Peyton leaving to get us to that point, then good riddance. (Although I'll always miss the LH friendship).