View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashanaa (View Post)
Aw that's really special My theater wasn't as enthusiastic
It was Aww, too bad your guys theater wasn't that enthusiastic Mine really was crazy! I even made short vids inside the theatre before it started, although it was dark so the only thing we can see is the TII poster on screen and you hear everyone screaming But really it was so great to see how everyone was so excited and happy to be there to show MJ some love When we were in the theatre and that nothing has started yet people were still starting to clap their hands or make some MJ scream "heheee! Ouuuh!" And then when they played the music videos we were also going all crazy and during the movie people kept applauding after each song MJ performed There was so much love in there!

And I'm being really OT so I'm gonna stop here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamone (View Post)
Your cheeks are red because you keep staring at MJ
Pssh, no it was because of you lol But I'll admit that they also do turn red when I stare at MJ Especially on caps like the one of You Are Not Alone I posted on the previous thread I think I should bring them in this new thread too btw, just so we can stare a little more

Quote:
YES YES YES...DO IT Mel!! He was so so gorgeous on that!
Alright, I'll do it later if I'm not too lazy, otherwise it will wait tomorrow lol And yeah, he really was looking good, with that outfit and those sunglasses, and that smile he did

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All