View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 AM
soulmatejunkee
Fan Forum Hero

First of all, I haven't seen the whole episode yet, so... this is just about what I saw!
That was not really a positive episode and definitly not the best of the Season!

Dan/Nathan
How often did we already hear "The day Keith died, you died" - well, no, Nathan, that's not true! I'm so annoyed by Nathans morale behaviour when it comes to Dan! Keith dead or not - can Scott, jr. please fix his senses and realize where he would be right now without Dan Scott? I can tell him! He would be a drinking, depressive widower! FACT!

I do think that 5 years in jail aren't enough for murdering your own brother... but Dan did go to jail, he got punished and he had to live with the guilt. And he does, at least he tries. Nathan is just arrogant and that annoy's me.

I do not want Nathan to be like "O Daddy, I love you, I forgive you, you're the best" - I just want him to sort his senses!

Clay/Nathan
Sad... just like with Quinn/Haley I was so excited to see a Clay/Nathan friendship. Nate never had a real good friend (except DimTim). But if Clay is going to say "Let me do my job" once more... I want someone to slap him. He's not good in his job! He failed with René and now... the Bobcats!!

Brooke/Haley
Nice scenes! Love them. But I'm not sure if I liked the "I was just stressed" storyline. I was hoping for something better. I know it sounds harsh but I would prefer a storyline for Brooke that she can't have kids. a) Great Drama and b) I wouldn't have to see her with a babybelly! Brooke worked great with Angie and with Sam and I prefer her to adopt a kid (with a man). I don't know why, but that's how I feel.

Nathan/Haley
First of all - thanks for letting Nathan be there when his wife was on stage instead of letting him talk to a dead person about BB. Point for you! But... lets face it... you guys fail in writing Naley. Where's the Naley-stuff? Where is the pregame-ritual? Where are the purple flowers (the RIGHT ones)? Here was your chance to make a huge fanbase happy and - NOTHING!

And why couldn't Nathan and Haley just sit on their bed or couch or whatever and kissed BEFORE the news came up in the end? That's not too much to ask for. 10 seconds of kissing and we're happy.

I liked Joy's Song a lot btw.

Millicent
Just saw the scene at the club. Okay... it's weird, it's different, but even though I'm the only one, I liked the storyline. It's a great drama, it's different and it's the first time since Season 4 that Mouth doesn't annoy me!

Best part: "Nice to meet you, Grandma Rachel!"

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote