View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:44 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

NEEDED more NH!!!! But the two NH scenes we got were Joy/James are seriously AMAZING!

Loved, loved, loved the BH scenes, those two are sooooo bloody fantastic!!

Clay is useless and the WORST agent ever!! Quinn is still blah for me, I really want that to change but I don't see it happening, just both of you GO AWAY!!

Julian.....I don't even know where to begin!! I know that the men on this show have serious hero complex's and are usually completely brain dead when it comes to sexy women who AREN'T their significant others hitting on them, but COME ON!!!! Julian should have atleast spoke to Brooke before leaving Tric or better yet, let Brooke come!!

The Brooke slap for Rachel was great! Love when Rachel gets bitch slapped!!

Millie.....egh!! GO AWAY!!! Waste of freaking space!

LOVED Miranda! That chick has brass balls and she is wicked! Her and Haley have awesome chem!

I liked the Dan/Nathan scenes, I understand that some fans are getting frustrated that their scenes are just repetative with Nathan telling Dan that there is nothing he can do that will get him to forgive Dan, but I completely understand Nathan's reasoning's and I absolutely respect him for it! He is willing to let him be involved with Jamie and Dan should just back off and let it be!

LOVED Nathan's line to Dan "I'm sure when you and Deb are through with my high school class I can rummage up my middle school class for you" You gotta LOVE Nathan, he is tooo adorable!

Alright episode but definitely not as good as I wanted it to be!

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 11-09-2009 at 10:59 PM
You can't kill me! is offline   Reply With Quote