View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Steph~ It was an excellent film and yes,I wasn't the only one with that thought! XD and no need to get anxious anymore Laura,I know you knew! =P

Speaking of excellent films, I d 500 Days of Summer...it was so cute,but I *SO* wanted to kick Summer's ass in the end,it bugged me she was like that to Tom,who was like the sweetest guy ever...I'm happy they didn't end up together,because she was all wrong for him...I liked Autumn instead but great movie,really funny...I liked that it had a narrator...

Laura~ Well I'm very happy they didn't put you in any courses

Oh I didn't mean that at all allthough I have feeling I should be semi-insulted,living here and all what I *meant* was what kind of jobs did you apply for that are not your own area...? as in not in the legal system...Well I'm glad you didn't get sick and you feel better... I feel somewhat better but I'm still really pooped and man the weather depressed me today,it's been raining sleet like all day and it's been so dark you just wanna go to sleep and not wake up until it's spring again

I don't know what it was about me today,but for some reason strangers wanted to talk to me today...I was trying to stretch my other arm and shoulder on the train on my way to go swim and this lady told me/ showed me a way to do it better she started talking about there being no Swedish flags up even though it's been "Svenska Dagen" today (Swedish Day) and then when I was swimming,this old man asked me "so how many laps are you on? I told him 3rd...oh 3rd he said and then he said something else which I've forgotten...but apparently it's also been "strangers wanna speak to Maria" day as well
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden