View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 PM
BepperGirl
Master Fan

Quote:
Gaby, how long have you and Mitch known each other? You guys go back a ways, right? That's so cute how you guys have maintained a connection.
Since 2005, I think. Maybe 2004 though. I know I moderated this board with Michelle from March 2005 until spring 2006. I know my mom got Internet at her house in late January 2005; before that, I was only online when I was at Dad's (who had gotten Internet in 1998), which was every other week. I think I had discussions with Michelle either here on or on Fanbolt (where I didn't know she was Sports for several months, but I knew I was talking to someone on that board that had the username Sports) in 2004. I particularly remember discussing Hannah on FB before she had made an appearance on the show, so that would have been summer '04. But off board discussion might not have happened until 2005. Neither Michelle or I can remember if there was a time in our off board discussions where we had to wait a week because I was at Mom's. It certainly happened with our on board discussions, but off board, WDK.

So I think the safe thing is senior year of high school
I made my icon.

Last edited by BepperGirl; 11-02-2009 at 08:46 PM Reason: got some dates confused