View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Leila
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Me too! I always wanted a sister.

You are wayyy cooler than me! I'm kinda jealous, which is kinda weird. Sounds awesome though.

Nope, I kinda was as well. It's a must watch ep.

Hmm, I don't think I wanna watch a sad one so I'll say a light ep. I've always loved Quagmire. It's one of my favs. What do ya'll think?
Quagmire sounds great . I love their conversation on the rock. I'm sorry not to have answer you before. I was hit by a pretty nasty cold.

I always wanted a sister too .

I'm not cooler than you thought. There's no reason to be jealous. I saw some paranormal stuff and so did some members of my family, so that made us all a bit mystic and new agey. That makes me a spooky geek, but I stay a geek at the core. Althought, it is pretty awesome to read tarrot cards .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldIce (View Post)
^^ Quagmire is such a great ep! I love it when they're stranded on the rock When are you guys thinking of having the viewing party? Daughter permitting I'd love to come
That would be great! I hope you can join us. We haven't set a date yet, but it should be this month, probably on a weekend.