View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm Not Dead
Elite Fan

The Show Must Go On was a cracking episode I loved, loved, LOVED Carter hearing the voices of Mark, Benton, and Carol as he was walking out of the ER for the last time. The slideshow at his farewell party was cool too. I liked seeing the photo of Carter with Doug, Mark, and Peter. It was great seeing all the originals remembered in this episode.

But yeah, there were other great points to this episode too. The house collapse was insane, and it was actually one of those episodes which people were talking about in my school the next day

Although, the ending of the episode bugged me a bit. It is where Sam and Luka are driving out of Chicago to find Alex. I always find it strange that in like 3 consecutive season finales, Sam leaves Chicago for some reason. At the end of Season 10, she decided to move away with Alex after everything that happened with Steve; as I've said she left looking for Alex at the end of Season 11; and at the end of Season 12, Steve kidnapped her and Alex and drove them across the state! I nearly dropped dead from shock when Sam actually stayed at the hospital/in Chicago in the Season 13 finale.