View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:15 AM
DaveAbbyLuver
Supreme Fan

Man, this ep. So many awesome things in it. Haleh's famous line: "Lucky for us, Interns bounce." Then Morris inviting himself to Ray's friend's party and getting sick on the booze. Then the porch collapse. That literally made me jump in my seat. But the aftermath was Ray's shining moment and one of the major factors in him choosing medicine over music and seeing it as a career, not just a way to pay the bills so he could play with his band. And it gave the three interns a chance to shine, too, since almost everyone was at Carter's going away party.

And oh, Carter. It was very bittersweet to see him leave, but he was going after what he wanted and that made it a little easier to take. I love the scene with Abby, Ray, and Neela, where he talks about the letter and gives them all advice. And I love the end with the three of them, where they're writing their own letters. And Neela's great line: "Do you think it's weird if I start it 'Dear Neela'?" Such a great episode. Definitely one I rewatch.

Caps (Sorry, they're mostly Roomies. )

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.