View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:51 PM
ericndonna
New Fan

Hi All,
I actually liked the J/K combo. Jackie liked to be bossy and Kelso liked (accepted?) being bossed around. They were both into their looks and made a cute couple. I loved how smart Jackie was compared to Kelso the complete dufus. I got a lot of laughs out of their coupling. Although I hated how kelso cheated on Jackie so much!

I hated it when Jackie hooked up with Hyde. I just don't think they made a believable or likeable couple. Hyde was so indifferent and unromantic. Jackie needed romance. Hyde never seemed to really care about Jackie until he got caught cheating. And he then had the audacity to say that he loved her. He also married a stripper and didn't care about hurting Jackie's feelings. In some ways he was as bad as Kelso.

Jackie and Fez just didn't feel right at all. I think they were better off as friends/room-mates.

Someone else mentioned wanting to see Jackie single and independant in the last season. I agree. It would have been great to see Jackie realise that she didn't need to have a boyfriend to be happy. She was smart, sassy, witty, capable and attractive. She had alot going for her.