View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Miss Kenton
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
Well, I'm glad to have found you, my long lost super secret sister !
Me too! I always wanted a sister.

Quote:
Yep, my mother took me to astrologists. My family on my mother side is really big on that. It has been that way for generation. My 16 birthday gift was a deck of tarrot card. Some kids learn how to drive, I learned how to read cards.
You are wayyy cooler than me! I'm kinda jealous, which is kinda weird. Sounds awesome though.

Quote:
You don't remember one of your most special birthday ! Now, you'll have to wait until 2033, to get a chance like that again! My BFF was born on the six of the sixth month, in 2006, we joked that she was Satan's secret love child .
I do not and that's a little creepy about your friend. My mom was born March 16th, 1966 so we semi-joke with her as well though it's not as good as your friends.

Quote:
Am I wrong to think that we were all secretly hoping to watch Bad Blood, since the very begging ? I know I was.

So we have one shippy ep, one creepy ep and one funny? What more could we add to that? A light ep, a sad ep, an artisic ep...what?
Nope, I kinda was as well. It's a must watch ep.

Hmm, I don't think I wanna watch a sad one so I'll say a light ep. I've always loved Quagmire. It's one of my favs. What do ya'll think?