View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Leila
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I've never heard of anyone's parents taking them to an astrologist! How awesome! It's so weird, we were def seperated at birth. I actually don't remember 2003 I forgot my golden birthday.

^^ Bad Blood is what I was secretly thinking of watching. I'm SO game for that and the other eps!
Well, I'm glad to have found you, my long lost super secret sister !

Yep, my mother took me to astrologists. My family on my mother side is really big on that. It has been that way for generation. My 16 birthday gift was a deck of tarrot card. Some kids learn how to drive, I learned how to read cards.

You don't remember one of your most special birthday ! Now, you'll have to wait until 2033, to get a chance like that again! My BFF was born on the six of the sixth month, in 2006, we joked that she was Satan's secret love child .

Am I wrong to think that we were all secretly hoping to watch Bad Blood, since the very begging ? I know I was.

So we have one shippy ep, one creepy ep and one funny? What more could we add to that? A light ep, a sad ep, an artisic ep...what?