View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Leila
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
NO WAY! Seriously? It's absolutely my favorite number and I like to think it's brought me some luck. I like it so much because I was born on the third day of the third month. Wow, we seriously must be twins or something.

It scared me too! I can't watch some eps without the lights on. I get freaked out too easily, but oh man how I love it. And Donnie is one of my favorite MOTW for sure.

ETA: What do we think for a third ep? Something funny since we've already got something shippy and something scary.
Yep, obviously, we've been separeted at birth. That would explain a lot . When I was little my mother used to take me to all those astrologists and many of them told her my lucky number would be three. Being the little scientist that I was, I decided to test that theory, and it's true that everytime I got the number three at something I would win. Of course, it had probably more to do with the fact that I wanted it to be true, but ever since then I've had a soft spot for the number three . Funny that it's your birthday too. 2003 must have been freaky for you.

The first time I watched Irresistible, I had rented it with my BFF. We were 13 and her parents had decided they wanted to spend the weekend at their country home. We really wanted to watch it together that weekend, so I went with them. Their house had no electricity, it was surrounded by woods, we had to use googles to see the next door neighboor and it was Fall time, when everything is sort of cold and creepy here. We watched it alone in her parents van (the car battery was the only electricity we had). Now, that ep is scary on its own, but watching it alone in the cold and creepy woods . That night, we were both terrified! Donnie is deffinitly one of the best MOTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketmaker (View Post)
IDk, something like Bad Blood or Jose Chung's From Outer Space is funny. Those two are my top fave funny eps.
I love them both, but Bad Blood has to be my fav. I vote for Bad Blood. I giggle just thinking about some scenes. Mulder singing (I did not!) . Classic !