View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

Vampire Diaries 50K Celebration! ~ Not even 3 months in, and we're already celebrating this milestone!

^Art by Sweet Zelda (Lynn)

I never imagine that i would be this obsessed about another TV Show again, i didn't even think it before the show started.
But once it did, it captured my heart. And because of this board, i have met so many great people.
It's a rarity that you would find a mature teen TV related board and i feel very blessed to be apart of it, and cherish every moment, every day that i am here.
I couldn't have asked for better posters to see everyday, or the fact that we get to talk about TVD every week.
I have many hopes for this show, and i feel each one will be coming true all the time.

- Guinevere (Jen)

^Art & icons made by Pauline<3

The Vampire Diaries board is an amazing place to be even if its a little fast at times. When I do post on the board, the posters are amazing and I just love the discussions that go on. Very indepth and thought provating conversations that get us going on theories or even normal discussions on scenes with picking them apart with a fine tooth comb (hehe).
So its a great pleasure of mine to be apart of this lovely board even if its a little bit that I do for the board itself

- Talkative One (Sarah)

"Greetings from Nathy and Weena of the Ian Somerhalder board,"
^Art made by Weena

^ Icons made by *Juju*

This board is a very fun place to be and ever time I come here I get a warm feeling inside. I love how while we may not agree on everything there is no petty arguing and you can give your opinion with fearing getting your throat ripped out. I also love how everyone is fun and easy to get along with.

- lisagslack14 (Lisa)

^ Arts & Icons by Ophelia_Grace

I Just want to say How extremely proud I am of this board. I know I don't post as much as I use too, but I love it with all my heart. and with the new fans being added all the time, my proudness grows. I never thought our 50K celerbration would be this soon. I Love you all my heart. Thank you for being apart of this board. MAWH!
- DefineDelicate (Tiff)