View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Jet1945
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekalynn
Actually Jet, from the sides. in episode 19, Logan says to Rory, you came here to say this isn't working. And I provided a solution, commitment. Rory though is dubious about Logan's ability to commit. So I kind of got the idea from the sides that Rory decides she can't handle no strings.

I'm glad someone mentions the fact that Logan changes for Rory. This is a go who agrees to a committed relationship to be with Rory, thats a really big change fro him!
Actually - it is Logan that does the talking about Rory being "unhappy with the situation."

In all of this - it shapes up as Logan being the instigator to change the rules.

Now - We ALL know that Rory is not a casual dating girl, but she has been playing by the rules she put in place in WBB. The whole point is that we have nothing that says that Rory is "breaking" it off.

It is, as you mentioned in this post, Logan changing or at least trying to be that kind of boyfiriend.