View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Beautiful Disorder
Elite Fan

will do! Wow, only on the 2nd page and its all compliments. Pinch me

Quote:
Vanessa points out that the solution is, as usual, as simple as the truth: Tell G that he's dating somebody. Dan isn't feeling that, but doesn't mention the obvious fact that telling her this will result in a murder spree; he allows Vanessa's commonsensical approach to completely bypass his survival instinct before asking after Scott.

"I called him last week," V reminds us, "But he hasn't called me back. I guess he didn't like me that much." Dan can't believe that, because even he was not insensate to the insane, Twilight levels of mutual obsession into which Vanessa and the Inspektor fell after knowing each other for five seconds.

Vanessa feels her secret burning inside her, and runs for coffee to quench it. "The toilets in Tokyo talk!" Dan informs her, reading from yet another device, as she's scrambling away.

At the counter in that one coffeeshop, which is called the Bleecker, Vanessa orders a nonfat latte and gets the hands-over-the-eyes move that only a truly crazy person would ever do to a person. "Georgina," she grumbles without looking. Vanessa is totally awesome in this episode.
i lol'd at the Twilight bit.

amazing how all of a sudden everyone's noticing NS

Quote:
Chuck changes the subject to Bree's recent Texas visit, the better to mend fences, and she says it didn't work. "We're Southern, so family loyalty's really big down there..." Blair rushes to fill the void -- "Like slavery!" -- which even freaks Chuck out. Blair earns a fake smile from Bree ("You know I'm joking, right, Bree?") before Nate changes the subject to Serena, mentioning Carter and wondering if they've broken up yet. He sure is interested in her dating life lately.

Last edited by Beautiful Disorder; 10-15-2009 at 05:04 PM