View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:13 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

So I watched, and I loved it!

First, the unsubs, I didn't have the need to feel bad about them; they were just crazy SOB that I was able to hate from the beginning to the very end. My favourite kind of episode. I also loved that they were just sick, nothing behind them to make them who they were.

MG was really cute! After watching, I think she was more concerned about him getting to far with the woman, but she was also slightly jealous and that made me happy

Okay, so I have to sadly admit I did not like Morgan this episode; and I think he is getting a little annoying. One scene he is amazing, and the other he is saying something completely horrible about Hotch. I think he should know his boss better by now and he should have read into the behaviour. I blame the writers

Rossi was just, as usual, supportive and great. He really knows his friend too well, and he stands by him no matter what. *wanna hug daddy!Rossi*

And of course, Emily just for being on the show she has points with me, but she was so great. The scene where they are walking away and the one drinking in Hotch's office, well... it was great, imo. They are getting closer and closer, and of course I love it

Quote:
I like that there is obviously more of a connection with Hotch and Prentiss.
completely agree!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote