View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:24 AM
Beautiful Disorder
Elite Fan

Pimp Our Board - Jessica Style

Beloved Jess Fans!

It's been .... a glorious 4 1/2 months since this board was launched and we're loving the lovely little family we've got here. You guys are awesome. Seriously.

However, many of the OPs in our threads need major pimpage. We have banners for most, but other than that, they're quite empty. We're opening the floor to everybody and anybody who has a gift for making arts and would like to contribute to any of the thread OPs.

Or.. if you're no good with Photoshop and you just want to arrange and redo the styling of the sections in the OPs that's cool too.

Really, it's a free for all. There's no time constraint or anything, we're just looking to make our threads more interesting/attractive.

You can send any of your banners, animations, typography, section headers and icons for any V/Jess thread to me in a PM, or better yet, post it in this thread. For those that want to redo OPs, you can edit the OP and send it to me in a PM. But I don't think re-arrangements will be that useful till we get more art.

Also, any ideas/opinions are welcome.

Love,

Onyeka & Jackie