View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Melissa Ann
Elite Fan

I really loved this episode tonight, it was unpredictable, which I like.

Some shows have become predictable in their story lines, but CM is surprising still, and I like that.

About half way through the episode, I thought that this episode might end up being a 2 parter.

I enjoyed the conversation between Morgan and Garcia, even it seemed like she was jealous, I think she was really making sure that he wasn't getting too attached to the victims sister.

But based on the ending, I'm starting to wonder if their will be a romantic link between Morgan and Ms. Barnes.

Well all I have to say is bring it on! More jealous Garcia will be hot!

I missed not seeing a lot of Reid tonight though.

The bonding scene at the end with Rossi, Emily and Hotch all having a drink together leads me to believe that maybe Hotch has divulged some of his feelings about what has been going on with him to Emily, as they have been paired up in recent episodes.

My final thought has to do with the report/rumor of a CM spin-off. I have noticed certain things being mentioned in episodes, and it happened again tonight when Hotch made a comment along the lines of:

"DNA will take weeks and we don't have time for that..."

Plus, the fact that a body was found in a wall is something that a forensics team would take care of.

So in conclusion, if there were to be a CM spin-off, I believe it would be based on a unit in the FBI that deals with forensics and in turn helps the BAU with cases.

That's my two cents and another dollar!

Melissa Ann is offline   Reply With Quote