View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 06:32 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah and I think the whole reason why Pacey and Joey broke up again in the first place is because they were setting the situation up for the Series Finale. They HAD to be broken up by the finale, so Joey could make her final decision. That of course made the finale even sweeter because she chose Pacey for the final curtain call! Granted, the writers could have thought of a better reason than "I don't feel it". They probably used every break up excuse in the book for all the couples and that was the only one left. Especially since the episode before, as they kissed, in the background, the lyrics are "I don't want to FEEL anything, but I DO, it all comes back to YOU"...and Dawson's Creek doesn't put songs in random spots. Each song has a purpose.
totally agree. The song even seemed like it had a purpose. I remember at the end of 314 it was "never be the same again. I'm already changing" when PJ were driving

thanks for the lyrics plushie

Quote:
Yeah that song is sooo amazing! That scene at the end of "Sex and Violence" has been added to my rotation of scenes I watch before I got to bed...as yes, I'm a LOSER, but I love it
don't feel bad, I watched it the other day. I love the facial expressions before the kiss and after

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"