View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Runny Babbit
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
it will be a very long wait for us,my friend! but hopefully the payoff for our couple will be great! as the saying goes,"all good things come to those who wait!"
seriously!! The creators would be cruel and unjust to give us this amazing relationship loved by the majority and then all along favor another one!now where's the justice there in favoring another pair just for the heck of it?! ! don't tell me they actually adore the flip flop/ pingpong/mind games/ambiguous aspect of it all- if you know what I mean!
Oh, Maisie ( ), tell me about it! I don't even know how I'm going to get through the episodes Juliet's not in. I can just see myself watching and trying to focus on the other characters and the storylines and then just all of a sudden screaming out, "Where's Juliet????" I'm going to be a bit of a wreck for sure.

And, at this point, it'd be nothing short of cruel for the writers to pair Sawyer (or Juliet, for that matter!) with someone else. For them to do that would be like a slap in the face to the many, many fans who love S&J together. Especially considering that they've said, of their own accord, that they're writing this season with the fans in mind. I hope they end the quadrangle once and for all, completely unambiguously as early as possible into the new season.--like, in the first 8 seconds, hopefully. In my mind, the quad. ended long, long ago, and honestly, I think one half was decided from the beginning, and that that half is Jate. But, I realize that some people can't read between the lines or just plain don't want to see what's right in front of their faces when it comes to this aspect (and other aspects, now that I think about it) of LOST. So, I really hope TPTB deal with these fans, so Suliet is that much closed to their romantic, sappy if need be, happy, hopefully baby filled, perfect ending (that's really more of a beginning ).