View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM
maisie7
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runny Babbit (View Post)
That's a very high compliment. Wow, I mean really, to say that they have something more, something better than passion! I'm not even sure what that is, really, but it sounds wonderful. Oh man, now I'm like jealous of them.--I want a relationship that's better than passionate! But, first I gotta find me a James...

() I hate physics and being single!--dammit!!!

Let's hope that kind of statement appearing in LOST: The Official Magazine means something, well, official: that this is the thought process of not just Goldman, but all of the LOST PTB.
it will be a very long wait for us,my friend! but hopefully the payoff for our couple will be great! as the saying goes,"all good things come to those who wait!"
seriously!! The creators would be cruel and unjust to give us this amazing relationship loved by the majority and then all along favor another one!now where's the justice there in favoring another pair just for the heck of it?! ! don't tell me they actually adore the flip flop/ pingpong/mind games/ambiguous aspect of it all- if you know what I mean!

Last edited by maisie7; 10-08-2009 at 06:42 PM