View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:10 PM
ergo3
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Great point about her telling Edna she'd be back. They definitely left it open ended, which was refreshing. I hated to see her go and I really liked her with Andy. Like you, I liked that pairing even though Andy seems destined to end up with Nina.. However, I would have been more than fine with Andy/Linda being permanent. ITA that Ephramy would have been kind of weird if they would have happened in season 2 while Andy/Linda were together. It does seem too coincidental that whenever Linda/Marica leaves, E/A start to sort of come together and head towards their eventual romance.

I also think it's quite amazing that Marcia/Brenda ended up on DH's.

Regarding reruns.. No word yet on more times/dates that I know of. I'll keep checking and certainly list them whenever I receive word.
I think the writer's thought that out beforehand with the A/L E/A situation. They probably knew that the two couldn't occur at the same time. Everything is about timing with the show. Sometimes it works out.

Marcia Cross is probably the reason I tuned in to watch DH. It's not a regular fixture in my television life, but I'll watch it if I'm bored.

I'll keep my eye out for you posts about reruns. Thank you!