View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:46 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Interesting speculation, Betty. I wish that we had seen more about Nina and religion, just to get an idea on what she believes. She has pretty much lived her whole life in that town, so you would have to think that she would have to have some interaction with religion. Even if it's just going to the Hope ceremony annually. I could definitely see her being a Protestant, though.

Quote:
He'll want to be part of a good nurturing family....something that he never did with his first family.
Great point. I wonder how much Julia got involved with her kids from a religion standpoint? Probably quite a bit if Delia and her connection to Julia by religion is any basis.

Quote:
I'm not sure how Delia is going to practice her faith (as far as services each week) Remember....Pilot episode..."Where's the synagogue?"
Maybe Andy will use some of his vast amounts of wealth to buy her a synagogue in town?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood