View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:54 AM
lacunaclaudia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
You know, Lala I agree with you on both counts.

Damon and Caroline are cute. I love the line um, Caroline tell's Damon that he can very sweet when he wants to be and I LOVED his response and not only that but how he said it..... Yes, I can be sweet.

I just, I love how he said, soft and haha sweet. He made me melt Just made me think of him saying that to Elena when he starts to be sweet.

Now, on the topic of DE. I absolutely LOVE that she is seeing the darker side of him right now. It's only season 1 eppy 4 and nothing has happened with Damon and Elena yet which means something WILL happen and for her to know about him now it just proves that she will be able to except him and she the man that is inside.
Some would say we didn't see any of Damon's humanity in the last episode, but when he revisited the story of Katherine's death with Elena his walls seemed to crumble a bit. And that's why I'm a Damon/Elena shipper. His humanity usually only shows when he's with her, and he acts like someone who actually gives a ****. Seriously, Ian just makes this show. He can go from being brutal, violent, and manipulative, to being someone who has lost everyone he has ever loved, letting his anger, resentment and disgust darken him. It's a treat to watch. The whole amazing part of the D/E relationship is going to come when Elena sees this man who exacts these acts of violence and brutality, but then sees the reasoning behind it, and begins to feel for him and eventually fall in love with him despite herself.