View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:36 AM
MissDK
Master Fan

Eliza: No no sweetheart. I will never ever ship anyone other than D/E in Vampire Diaries. The thought is very disturbing to me. I do not multi-ship AT ALL. That is me I am a VERY hardcore D/E shipper, and there is no one for Damon other than Elena and vice versa. But I was just saying that Ian has chemistry with Candice (Caroline), and they have some cute scenes. But it is mainly because of Damon.

I love how she asked him if he was going to kill her and he said yes, but not yet. And she still wanted to do whatever he asked her to do. I mean, she is afraid of him, but she still is smitten with him.

Back to DE. Gillian I agree with you 100%. You said what I meant to say, just with more words .
I want to see Elena having a bad opinion about Damon at first, and maybe hate him too. That creates passion. And Damon also at first thinking that Elena is just a game to him to punish Stefan and because he wants to eat her after that.
But Damon will know better later when he falls in love with her. I am looking forward to the development ot feelings rather than them just popping out of nowhere.