View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
AmeliaBeck
Elite Fan

I'm searching online, trying to gather information on exactly how to spell Ozzie/Aussie's name. Here's what I have seen so far, some are really old from like 2004, others are more recent:

Quote:
Chad has five dogs: a shepherd/wolf mix named Joe, which he takes everywhere with him; a french mastiff named Ozzie which was born with only one testicle (Jared Padalecki calls him "nutclopse"); a pomeranian named Charlie; a boxer/pit bull mix named Annie; and a guard dog named Axel which he bought Sophia for protection. The dog Chad bought in Australia cost him $10,000 in repairs in his apartment!
Source

Quote:
He has three dogs. A shepherd/wolf mix named Joe, which he takes everywhere with him and a guard dog named Axel. He and Kenzie share a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix named TumTum.
Source

But then, I found this article Chad did for HOW way back in 2005..

Quote:
Q: How did you deal with being so far away from home?

Oh, it sucked. It sucked, I’ll be honest. I like Australia, I really did, but I wish I had a little bit more time to travel, loved their cranberry juice and their food, but I think to be honest, you just miss American television, and you miss your things, I missed my dog, I got Aussie [another dog] over there, which was awesome, but my first born child, Joe, my first born son, he’s my dog Joe, I was away from him and I was away from Soph and I was away from everything back home, so I think that’s hard, especially for three and a half months when you do not get an opportunity to leave.
Source

So honestly, I think Ozzie's name is Aussie. Sorry for being wrong, Deanna was right on this one

About the title, I mean it is kinda different for a title, calling his pets "lovers", but once you read the OP it's obvious what you mean as 'lovers' I mean, I like it, but if people really don't like it, then we can change it, but only if people are super against it.