View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Ms.Brightside
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
Yes I had a wonderful time, thank you

I saw Josh after the play in the afternoon. Like Joshua's fan said, it was kind of crazy and Josh was nice enough to take a billion pictures while making his way through the crowd. I guess I count as one of the bad girls who kept him but in all sincerity, I wouldn't have if it wasn't my only chance to see him (I didn't have the time to wait for him to come back). I was standing a little outside of the crowd and if my sister hadn't been pushing me, I don't know if I would've asked for anything. All things considered I'm glad I did.

It's really crowded when he leaves yeah but not so much when he arrives, I'd really advise you to go when he's arriving. I personnally didn't think it was that scary, no one tried to squash him or anything (I've seen worse really) but again I was only there once.
I totally understand that people want to get their picture taken with Josh esp. if it is a one-off opportunity (i.e. if you are not living in London). However, I am afraid that I am going to miss my chance as I am a person that rather stands back when it gets crowded. I will have to convince my friends to go before the play...or to push me to him when he leaves
Did you meet him on a weekday or was it weekend?

Cheers xxx

Last edited by Ms.Brightside; 04-10-2005 at 02:24 AM