View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Malha
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi c
Malha, was wondering if you had a good time at the theartre and if you managed to meet Josh? Hope so.
Yes I had a wonderful time, thank you

I saw Josh after the play in the afternoon. Like Joshua's fan said, it was kind of crazy and Josh was nice enough to take a billion pictures while making his way through the crowd. I guess I count as one of the bad girls who kept him but in all sincerity, I wouldn't have if it wasn't my only chance to see him (I didn't have the time to wait for him to come back). I was standing a little outside of the crowd and if my sister hadn't been pushing me, I don't know if I would've asked for anything. All things considered I'm glad I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Brightside
I have just browsed through the various topics on Josh in London. Is it always that crowded when Josh arrives at or leaves the theatre??? Scary!!! I really want to meet him but not mob him
It's really crowded when he leaves yeah but not so much when he arrives, I'd really advise you to go when he's arriving. I personnally didn't think it was that scary, no one tried to squash him or anything (I've seen worse really) but again I was only there once.