View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Whiskey Girl
Extreme Fan

I'm so so sorry guys! I know, I was supposed to be off this thing like a couple days ago. I'm really sorry. Okay, so I'll answer these and then pick the next person.

This is going to be a long a post, but also the last one (everyone sigh with relief! ).

Dine: You aren't going to believe this! I've been dying to come on here and tell you...The night that I read that 'superhero' question and remember how I didn't have an answer? I dreamed of it that night. Seriously. You know how when you are thinking of something right before you go to bed and then it ends up in your dream? I won't get into the whole dream, but it helped decide an answer.

So, I dreamnt that Ron Cowen wanted to kill me! He like put out a hit on me and everything. He was following me and stuff. Then, I realized that if I clapped my hands I could become invisible! How ****ed up is that? So, that's my answer. I'd want to be able to be invisible. It really helped me in my dream and I figure it'd just be really cool.

Who would you say most influenced you in your life? My father. There is no question in my mind. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for him. My mother left when I was six and my sister was three, so my dad has been raising us on his own ever since. He never complained and gave up a lot for me and my sister. I had some problems when I was a teenager and he never turned his back on me. He's just really incredible and I owe everything to him.

If you found out that the world would end tomorrow, what would you do in your last 24 hours?

I'd get all my family and friends and anyone else that wanted to come and go to Vegas for a big party! I'd just want to have a really good time with everyone. No crying allowed. I'd want to have lots of fun.

Would you rather win an Oscar on a Grammy?

Oscar. Best Original Screenplay. (I even know the category )

"Do you think religion makes half of who you are?"

While pointing out that I am not a religious person at all, I do think that your religion (or lack thereof in my case) does play a big role in the person that you are. Now whether that makes anyone better than anyone else is not for me to decided, but I personally don't think so. I think that everything that you experience helps to make the person that you are.

Likes Boyes or Girls or both?

Men. With accents.

if you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & why?

My grandfather. (my father's father). He died before I was born and all I hear are stories about him and it really makes me emotional because I never got to meet him. Also (someone famous) would be John Lennon because I really think that he could have changed the world.

Okay! I'm done! Again, sorry I took so long.

My choice is going to be Dine because you made me go first. (so ask good questions everyone!) I'm just going to start with one. Don't worry, I have many more

What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?