View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Gracie
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Friends again?

The rumors about a Friends movie are circulating through the net again and we have to report that it isn’t true, just rumors.

Based on what has been said before there is always the possibility of a special say, for Thanksgiving, but none of the cast or the producers are up for a movie.

It is always interesting though to see what the studios have to say so keep watching.
I totally know it's fake, and I don't want them to ruin the show by having a movie since most never turn out great, but I'll all for a Thanksgiving special if the cast wants to do it

Quote:
Management DVD release

The Management DVD with Jen, Steve Zahn, and Woody Harrelson will be released tomorrow Sept. 29th.

Management is a romantic comedy that chronicles a chance meeting between Mike Cranshaw (Steve Zahn) and Sue Claussen (Jennifer Aniston), but she’s already tied to Jango (Woody Harrelson). The film has a great cast and is a fun, quirky take on the usual romantic comedy.

managementfilm.com is having a free DVD contest on Twitter and the DVD is available for sale on Amazon.